January 1, 2022 3:53 pm
A house in Florence County in Los Angeles caught fire at 9.30 in the morning. Firefighters were able to reach there on time and rescue three people including a child from the house fire. The two adults are said to be rescued from the front balcony and the child was rescued from the back room which fortunately had not caught fire.
The reason for the occurrence of fire was earlier unknown but later it was revealed that the cause of fire was due to something electrical like space heaters. However, there was no casualties reported at the fire site, the firefighters have urged people to keep the space heaters and other heating appliances away from anything that is inflammable like clothes or combustibles.
Neighbors saw the smoke and reported about the fire. Moreover, the fire was brought under control in few hours without any reported casualty and major damage.
Copyright © 2022 Laurence Taylor. All Rights Reserved.