Fire Insurance

Fire insurance is becoming increasingly more difficult to obtain and more expensive to renew. Our Insurance carriers can provide coverage for High-Risk and Rural Properties even when traditional carriers will not. Many of these areas are prone to wildfires as old growth land becomes a tinder box from years of drought and climate change. We can secure insurance coverage for Owner and Tenant Dwellings up to 4 family units. Condos and Commercial Office Buildings, Manufacturing to Mercantile and with coverage for Personal Property too. A fire can happen suddenly without warning and burn out of control in seconds and is why you need to be covered.

Know More

Flood Insurance

Flood risks will continuously evolve over time. Floods can happen anywhere — just an inch of floodwater in your home can cause up to $25,000 in damage. Did you know that most homeowners insurance policies do not cover flood damage? Flood insurance is a separate policy that can cover buildings, the contents in a building, or both. So it is important to protect your most important financial assets — your home, your business, your possessions. Homes and businesses in high-risk flood areas with mortgages from government-backed lenders are required to have flood insurance.

Know More


The owner of this website has made a commitment to accessibility and inclusion, please report any problems that you encounter using the contact form on this website. This site uses the WP ADA Compliance Check plugin to enhance accessibility.